Wednesday, February 4, 2015

The Thrive Life!

As many of you all know I started using Thrive several months ago! I wanted to share my experience! Like many of you I noticed all of the Facebook and Twitter posts about Thrive, the new supplement that has hit the mass market like wild fire and my curiosity got the best of me. I reached out to a friend that I went to school with on her Facebook page and she mailed me a weeks sample. The very first morning I was so excited to finally be able to try it. I took my pills, drank my shake and slapped my DFT patch on my arm. I immediately began to notice a difference in my energy level and started cleaning my house & organizing kitchen cabinets (note: I do not like to clean house much less organizing anything at all)  After several weeks of being on Thrive I began to notice an overall feeling of well being, my mood began to change, I was starting to feel more confident and making healthier eating choices! I have even started walking! 


Thrive has given me the ability to feel better and enjoy more that life has to offer! Trying to juggle being a mother, a wife and going to school full time has really been stressful for me at times. I began to notice a difference in my focus during class and being able to study and retain the material during exams, my mental clarity has really changed for the better. Last but not least my aches and pains that seem to come with old age have seemed to really subside since being on Thrive! It is really a simple process that has become a norm in my daily routine! I wake up take the supplement along with my shake and slap on a patch before I head out the door! I have decided to sign up as a promoter because I want to help others make a change and be happier & healthier! If you would like some information about the product please reach out to me, I am here to help you!




0 comments:

Post a Comment