Monday, August 5, 2013

My Princess Sophia and the Frog Review



I was recently given the opportunity to read and share The Princess Sophia and the Frog by Tomoson! I simply downloaded the version onto my kindle fire and read the book to my sweet little niece! This is a wonderful children's book about a little princess that has everything imaginable a little girl could want or need but becomes bored and wants to fly to the moon! Sophia the Princess soon befriends a wise little frog that in turn helps her fly to the moon were they both discover many many stars, planets and a whole entire other galaxy! Princess Sophia soon learns what it is that makes her happy and that friendships are worth venturing!I highly recommend this wonderful children's book and hope that you will add it to your child's library!

Please click here to purchase Princess Sophia and the Frog for your child



My Disclosure: Tomoson provided me with the opportunity to download and read The Princess Sophia and the Frog in exchange for a product review. However, all opinions expressed in this review are of my own.



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment