Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Coppertone Clearly Sheer


I have been a BzzAgent for a couple of years now! I have had the wonderful opportunity to share and review many great products and participate in a lot of great campaigns! BzzAgent is a word of mouth community of special agents that share reviews and get the word about products out there! This time BzzAgent has given me the opportunity to try the new Coppertone Sheer family of products, and I have decided to share this amazing opportunity with my followers! Two of my very own Cents and Savings readers will get to try the all new Coppertone Sheer for free, yes free! Two winning viewers will receive a trail size product and money saving coupons to use and share! I have in no way been compensated for the Coppertone line of product. BzzAgent has given me the product courtesy of Coppertone for my opinion and review. All entrants must hit I Agree in order to collect a prize! Thanks for being such great followers!


When you are looking for time to spend in the sun, just about any reason will do! New Coppertone Clearly Sheer sunscreens make sure there's never reason not to apply sunscreen! Whether you are outside in the sun or running errands all day long, the face friendly formula offers sheer coverage that absorbs in seconds and leaves barely a trace on your skin. So skip the burn AND:





0 comments:

Post a Comment