Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Kuerig Brew Over Ice Review


I was recently given the opportunity to try and review the new Brew Over Ice K-cups by the fine folks over at Keurig! If you do not own a Kuerig brewing system, I would highly suggest investing in one! My kit came packed with all of the essentials needed to brew up my favorite tasty drink. 



I immediately had to try the Vitamin Burst Strawberry Pomegranate. This tasty drink not only has the yummy strawberry taste that I love, it is also packed with vitamins and minerals to keep me going!


Using your Kuering Brewing System is easy as 1-2-3! You just fill the water up to the line in the reservoir  pop your K-pack in the machine and enjoy your favorite tasty beverage in less than a minute!



For more information on Kuerig or the Brew Over Ice brand drinks please visit www.facebook.com/brewoverice or www.brewoverice.com




0 comments:

Post a Comment